What are dental crowns?
Dental crowns are restorations that can be used for a variety of restorative and cosmetic purposes. A crown is custom made to fit over your tooth, completely covering it beginning at the gum line. Your dental crown in Glendale, California is designed to mimic the size, shape, and appearance of your natural teeth so your smile will be healthy, functional, and beautiful. In most cases, dental crowns require just two comfortable visits to T.F. Chen DDS. Our caring dental team will ensure that your dental experience with us is enjoyable and positive.
Do I need a dental crown?
Dr. T.F. Chen and Dr. Rosana Chen, our skilled dentists, will help you determine whether you need a dental crown. We may suggest a crown to improve your smile by:
- Completing a dental implant to replace a missing tooth
- Protecting a tooth after root canal therapy
- Strengthening a tooth that is weakened or fractured
- Restoring a significantly decayed or damaged tooth
- Anchoring a dental bridge
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Improving the function of a misshapen tooth
- Supporting a tooth with a large dental filling when little natural tooth structure remains
For more information on the many uses of dental crowns, we welcome you to contact us today. Please call us at 818-502-1991.